Complaints and returns
Table of contents
COMPLAINTS AND RETURNS
Return - The right to withdraw from the agreement
- According to the "Act on protection of certain rights of consumers", the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of the Civil Code has the right - according to the abiding law - to withdraw from the remote agreement, without stating a cause and return purchased goods within 30 days from the receipt of shipment.
- Notification on the desire to withdraw from the contract (to make a return) is followed by a written statement, which must occur within 30 days from the receipt of the product, nevertheless to comply with this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
- The owner of the store encourages you to use the withdrawal form (Return Form) available at the following address: https://www.betelli.co.uk/Return-form-cterms-eng-21.html. The Customer is entitled to withdraw from the agreement in a form other than the Return Form. However using this form is recommended as it will simplify the withdrawal (return) process.
- The Goods must be returned in a saleable condition, in original intact packaging (i.e. returned goods cannot bear signs of use, must contain all the elements with which they were delivered; the package is an integral part of the product).
Returned Goods should be sent to the following address:
F2H Sp. z o.o.
Nowogrodzka 31 lok. 401
00-511 Warsaw, Poland
The Online Store does not accept parcels sent by the Customers at the store expense.
- Money refund will be sent within 14 calendar days to the bank account specified in the withdrawal (return) form. In case of the absence of a bank account, payment will be transferred to the Customer’s bank account from which the payment was made, and in the absence of such account – by postal order, unless the Owner of the Store and the Customer agree on the other method of the refund.
- The return of ordered Goods is at the expense of the Customer.
- In case the returned Goods (including packaging) are incomplete, damaged, or bear traces of use caused by the fault of the Customer, then the Customer will be required to repair the resulting damage.
Exchange of Goods
- If the Customer, after receiving the Goods in accordance with the Order and corresponding to the content of the concluded purchase Agreement (“goods of full value”) is not satisfied with the Goods, the Customer has the right to exchange the purchased goods for other product currently available in the Online Store.
- The Customer has the right to exchange the Goods within 30 days of receipt of the Goods. To comply with this deadline, it is necessary to send a statement of willingness to exchange Goods via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Exchange of Goods takes place after returning by the Customer and at the Customer’s expense originally purchased Goods in a saleable condition, in original intact packaging (i.e. returned goods cannot bear signs of use, must contain all the elements with which they were delivered; the package is an integral part of the product) to the address:
F2H Sp. z o.o., Nowogrodzka 31 lok. 401, 00-511 Warsaw, Poland
The Online Store does not accept parcels sent by the Customers at the store's expense.
- In case of violation of paragraph 3 above by the Customer, the Online Store may not accept a request for exchange and may return the Goods to the Customer at his/her expense.
- The customer is obligated to check the Goods immediately upon receipt. Any defects that are noticeable at the packaging or at the products shall be reported to the carrier immediately and shall be reported to Store’s Complaint Department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. When the courier refuses to sign the complaint protocol, the Customer should not collect the parcel or sign the delivery and should immediately contact the Store Owner by using the above contact details.
- Complaints that result from violating the rights of the Customer under the Consumer Protection Act or from these Terms and Conditions should be reported to this email address: email@example.com. The Customer should give the reason for the complaint while reporting it to the store.
- The Store Owner is obliged to consider all complaints within 14 calendar days.
- The Store Owner is not the manufacturer of the Goods, therefore it is the manufacturer that is liable for claims under warranty of sold Goods under the conditions and for the period specified in the warranty card (if the manufacturer attached such card).
- Please be informed that at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr there is the Online Dispute Resolution platform between consumers and entrepreneurs (ODR platform). The ODR platform is a website with a service facility for consumers and entrepreneurs striving for out of court settlement of the dispute concerning contractual obligations arising from the online sale agreement or service agreement.
At the same time we remind you that our contact e-mail for clients is: firstname.lastname@example.org.